Resume in PDF version.
Shandong University , 09/2006 - 06/2010
- B.S., in Computer Science
- GPA: 91.61/100 (Rank: 3/252)
Xim Industry Inc. , 11/2015 - present
- Research scientist
Lenovo Research & Technology, Hong Kong , 07/2014 - 10/2015
- Staff Researcher at Image & Visual Computing Lab (IVCL), 01/2015 - 10/2015
- Research Assistant (intern) at Image & Visual Computing Lab (IVCL), 07/2014 - 11/2014.
- OS: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS
- Programming: C/C++, Java, C#/WPF/.Net, Python, HTML/CSS/JS, OpenCV, OpenGL/GLUT, QT...
- IDE/Tools: Visual Studio, MATLAB, Eclipse, Git/Mercurial, LaTeX, CorelDRAW, Photoshop/Premiere...
- Language: Mandarin (native), English
Selected Honors and Awards
- Outstanding New Employee Award of Lenovo R&T CTL, 2015
- Postgraduate Fellowship of The University of Hong Kong, 2010-2014
- Y S and Christabel Lung Postgraduate Scholarship for Engineering Students of The University of Hong Kong, 2010-2014
- Outstanding Graduate Award of Shandong University (4%), 2010
- Meritorious Winner (one of the three team members) of the Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM), 2009
- Chancellor Scholarship of Shandong University (0.1%), 2009
- National Scholarship (2%), 2009
- IBM Chinese Excellent Student Scholarship (0.4%), 2009
- Top-Class Excellent Student Scholarship of Shandong University (4.5%) thrice, 2007-2009